Saturday, November 8, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Sorry I am just posting Halloween now but I have been so busy! Last week I had report cards, teacher conferences, and my masters assignments all due in the same week. I am finally getting back to normal. As you can see, Ana was a monkey for Halloween. We made it to the first house without any real problems. By the time we hit house #2, she lost a red skittle and the night was officially over. We just stayed in the driveway with Mark and passed out candy. She loved it! Just by looking at the pictures you can see we gave in to the Hershey bar. I have never seen that little girl sooooo happy!!! Enjoy the pictures!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE CUTEST MONKEY I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Love,
Aunt Rosie

Anonymous said...

OK, these pics are priceless. Vinny is sitting here cracking up. I cannot wait to show Ana's these pics when she is married some day. Soooooo cute.....I love the look on her face with the Hershey bar....I love it.
Happy Halloween Ana!

We love you.

Aunt T, Uncle B and of course Cousin Vinny xoxoxo