Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Trip to the Zoo!

Well, we made it to the zoo this weekend. We have definitely been a busy threesome this past weekend. Mark and I kept saying we wanted to get Ana to the zoo all summer but, time flew by. Since we are having 80 degree weather in October, we decided it was still a good time. It's funny because I think Ana liked the zoo but was not too sure what to make of it. Most of the animals she shook her finger at like she does to the dog when she wants him to stop barking. By the time we got to the elephants she was a little slap-happy. She tried to tickle me then wanted a kiss...I guess the zoo can do that to you!!!!





3 comments:

Lou said...

She's beautiful! She looks more and more like you all the time.
I took Estuardo to our local Little Gym after I read your previous post and he had a BLAST! Now to try Onnolee.

Anonymous said...

I am always in amazement when I look at Ana. I still cannot believe she is "ours". She is so beautiful and to see you and Mark as parents is just amazing. We love her so much and I am so glad she loved the zoo and pumpkin patch. What a doll.
Love ya,
Tyna

P.S. Vinny thinks Ana should be his sister....he is too much.

Anonymous said...

I so much enjoy the pictures, just
amazing how much she is growing.
So much out there for her to see
and learn about, that is great that
both of you are doing so much with her. Can't wait to see her in the
costume.

Love you guys,
Aunt Rosie