Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday at the Newport Aquarium

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. Going back to work with Ana has been very busy to say the least. Updating her blog has not been one of my priorities lately. I promise to start posting more often. Today Mark and I took Ana to the Newport Aquarium. She seemed to like it and she pointed to all the fish as we would walk by. After the aquarium we went to Johnny Rockets for lunch. They gave her a Johnny Rocket hat and I thought the picture was funny so I decided to include it!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like she had a great time. Ana is adorable in that
hat. She is so so cute.

Miss you guys.

Love,
Aunt Rosie

Lou said...

Oh, she's just precious! And she's getting so BIG!

Anonymous said...

Ana, I think you've found your calling...a Johnny Rockette! We love you and can't wait to see you...Aunt Kris, Uncle Mike, AJ, Julia and Dommy

Anonymous said...

Louis Vuitton Pas CherLouis Vuitton Pas Cher Louis Vuitton pas cher Louis Vuitton Pas Cher